travel talks forum

« Older   Newer »

1. Azliana

User deleted

I am one of the members of travel talks forum. I must say the admin is running this forum in really a good way as there are many corners where travelers and other people can make conversation and learn something good and informative as well as share their ideas with others too. I am excited to be a part of it as I learnt a lot from here. What are the views of you guys?

In these winters, I am going to take los angeles to grand canyon south rim trip

2. Alaina

User deleted

Hello, Azlaina, It's good to see another member here and thanks for admiring the effort. :)

Group

Status
    Yeah I do agreed with you this is really nice platform for travel talks, really good effort admin.

Group

Status
    yes i do agree with you but i do have a question to ask why this community is not responding if i am connected to my home's network. It forced me to have an individual connection and then allows me to participate.

Regular Poster

Group

Status
    I do agree with all the members. the admin runs this forum in a really nice way and this forum is best for traveler lovers to talk about the ravel. They can talk about other things also here, which is good.

6. Onansarfolo

User deleted

Indeed admin plays an important part in the success of board. This board is one of them cause admin allows the members to share their views about diverse things, I want to say thanks for this. ;)

7. Sylvia16

User deleted

I will like to say that all members have shared nice views here. I would like to say that the admin has done a great job. It is the best and perfect platform to discuss about anything especially about traveling.

Regular Poster

Group

Status
    Well, it is a great thing all the members of this community like this platform and also admires Admin on running this community in this nice way. I am sure in future, all of you also stay here and share your views and information here, which will prove useful for all and make this forum nicer.

Group

Status
    Hi all members and admin of this board from another new member. My name is Orsini from UK and happy after joining this forum. I am full of hope will have a good time with all of you in the future.

Regular Poster

Group

Status
    Hello, Orsini! Nice to see you here and would like to say welcome in this community from my side. I am happy to hear that you are happy after joining this community and will spend a great tie here. Anyhow, if you want to give any kind of suggestion to this forum then you give here freely.

Group

Status
    Any updates from members???

10 replies since 15/11/2016, 06:03   40 views